Friday, August 25, 2006

Everybody was kung fu fighting




Well, I'm about to head up to the shores of Winnepesaukee for a week, and most likely won't be posting again until after Labor Day (the holiday; not mine). But I leave you with some action shots of the twins, caught mid punch/kick. Aren't they adorable? Brilliant? Courageous? Witty? Badass? My mother thinks she sees a penis on Twin A (bottom picture), but I'm pretty sure it's just a leg bone or joint or a banana in her pocket or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger scruffylooking said...

Giving birth sure gives you a new perspective of Labor Day.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, as you know, I've been gone, so I'm randomly posting here to say,

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Girls!

I'm so very excited.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home