Friday, July 21, 2006

14 weeks: a self-portrait


I never thought I'd do this, but inquiring minds apparently want to know. So here it is, belly shot #1. Me and the dynamic duo at 14 weeks.

Also, let me just say this: heartburn sucks! I woke up in the middle of the night with what I'm pretty sure was a nasty case of it. (Weird -- wouldn't you think it would happen right after eating?) I felt like I was either going to puke or implode. Fortunately, I did neither. Just downed some Tums and propped myself up on 72 pillows and eventually fell back asleep. Ugh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

What an adorable little belly... you look fantastic!

12:44 AM  
Blogger SER said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you did this - please keep it up on a weekly (or perhaps daily) basis.

The belly is so cute! What's more, it actually looks pregnant, not boozy-sorority-girl-ish, as you would have us believe.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God you are so cute!!

Except wait a minute--that's about what my belly looks like, and it's not at all cute on me....

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

You are all too kind.

And yes, it definitely has started looking less beery and more pregnant -- a development of this last week.

It still hasn't quite rounded out into an all out basketball yet, though -- still have the trace of a waist. (I'm cursedly, Irishly shortwaisted, and therefore have always had a '2-part' belly)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home