Friday, June 08, 2007

Baby Squared

Hi everybody -- I'm no longer blogging here at Jane's Calamity. Please visit my snazzy new blog, Baby Squared over at Babble.com.

Babble, for those of you not familiar with it, is a very cool parenting site -- more honest, irreverent, and fun than a lot of the other ones out there. One thing I really like is in their "health and development" section, they show you a range of opinions on child/baby care advice from different sources so you can (gasp!) decide for yourself what's best for you and your baby. I'm also a (guilty) fan of their celebrity baby blog (babies of celebrities, that is). There's a lively message board community, too.

Those of you who've been reading here at Jane's Calamity awhile may find me plagiarizing myself a little bit while I get ramped up. Don't snitch. ;-)

Hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

Okay, I'm too lazy to join Babble to comment, but I wanted to say how much fun it is to see photos of all of you after reading and enjoying your blog for a while. And I'm totally with you on not dressing them identical. Even with b/g twins we've received some matching outfits, and I have them wear them on different days.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jane Roper said...

Thanks, Eva!

A couple of times, I've stashed a duplicate outfit in the diaper bag, so in case whoever's wearing it spits up / soils it, I can just pull out another version of the same outfit. Like Smurfette! (Granted, I haven't actually had to do it yet.)

9:47 AM  
Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

You're exactly like me: 100% krazy. Congrats. Meet me Upstairs, girl, and we'll tok till eternity ends --- GREETINGS, EARTHLING!! While I can only stay in this existence finite for a while (gotta run back to the Elysian Fields soon), take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora-of-thot to write the next, great masterpeace -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cohesively cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven!! Think about it. Do it! Get back with me Upstairs, k? God bless you, doll: pleasure-beyond-measure is waiting in the Great Beyond for you and eye. Love you proFUSEly, girl (the name of Lenin’s newspaper, the FUSE). Thus, if you can read-between-the-lines, the musical term MOREnDO means ‘dying-away in tone-and-time’. How very apropos for U.S. …thewarningsecondcoming.com

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home