Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two things, in order of importance

--Clio's HSP appears to be back again; her left leg was spotted with purple this morning. As before, she has no other symptoms, and seems as maniacally cheerful as ever. Now that we know what it is, I'm not as worried, but it does concern me a little that it recurred. Waiting to hear back from the doctor's office on when they can see her.

--What compels people to put those decals of a mean-looking cartoon boy (sometimes Calvin, sometimes not) peeing on the back of their SUVs (and it's always an SUV. Or pickup)? What does it mean? Who manufactures these things?

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I don't get those stickers either. Maybe if I bought an SUV, it would all make sense.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About those stickers...I don't get it. I think if you have a Ford, Calvin's supposed to be pissing on Chevy, and vice-versa, but sometimes Ford owners have Calvin pissing on Ford, which either means that I'm wrong, or people who own trucks jest ain't that bright. No offense to any truck-owners out there--we used to own one ourselves.

Of course, sometimes he's just pissing on Osama Bin Laden. Ha, ha, funny.

Happy 5 months to yours and ours. They are cute, aren't they?

--julie

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home