Friday, June 23, 2006

Pregnancy Dreams

I know that other people's dreams are rarely entertaining, but indulge me. (This is a blog, after all.)

I dreamt I was looking after a friend's baby boy -- an adorable 18-week old named Buster, who was very smiley and, like your average 18 week old infant, liked to sing little songs. (?)

Anyway, I took him outside for a walk, holding him in my arms. I had to put him down for a second to open a large, heavy, ornate wooden door. (Because we were suddenly on my college campus, you see.)

The second I put him down, he was off like a shot, running away out of sight on all fours, and I suddenly remembered: he was half monkey.

Fortunately, my father-in-law was there to run after him and catch him, though he was a little peeved that I'd forgotten about the half monkey thing.

This dream is, of course, transparently simple to interpret. It's all about my relationship with my mother.

1 Comments:

Blogger SER said...

I like hearing details of other people's dreams. B. does not. That's because he's a fool.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home